HS8251 Notes Technical English
HS8251 Notes Technical English for Regulation 2017 is provided in pdf format in this page.
The subject HS8251 Technical English is for semester 2 of the Anna University.
As students requests the HS8251 Notes we have provided the Notes.
HS8251 Notes Text Books:
Board of editors. Fluency in English A Course book for Engineering and Technology. Orient Blackswan, Hyderabad: 2016
Sudharshana.N.P and Saveetha. C. English for Technical Communication. Cambridge University Press: New Delhi, 2016
HS8251 Notes References:
- Raman, Meenakshi and Sharma, Sangeetha- Technical Communication Principles and Practice.Oxford University Press: New Delhi,2014.
- Kumar, Suresh. E. Engineering English. Orient Blackswan: Hyderabad,2015
- Booth-L. Diana, Project Work, Oxford University Press, Oxford: 2014.
- Grussendorf, Marion, English for Presentations, Oxford University Press, Oxford: 2007
- Means, L. Thomas and Elaine Langlois, English & Communication For Colleges.
Students can be asked to read Tagore, Chetan Bhagat and for supplementary reading.
|Subject Name||Technical English|
Download HS8251 Notes Technical English Click Here
MA8251 Engineering Mathematics 2 Syllabus and notes click here
BE8251 Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering click here
GE8291 Environmental Science and Engineering syllabus click here
GE8292 Engineering Mechanics Syllabus and notes click here
GE8261 Engineering Practices Laboratory syllabus click here
CE8211 Computer Aided Building Drawing syllabus click here
PH8201 Physics For Civil Engineering notes click here