PH8201 Notes Physics For Civil Engineering Study materials
PH8201 Notes Physics For Civil Engineering Study materials for Anna University Regulation 2017
The notes are provided in this page for ph8201 notes of regulation 2017 Anna University to get download .
OUTCOMES of PH8201 Notes
Upon completion of this course,
- To have knowledge on the thermal performance of buildings.
- The students will acquire knowledge on the acoustic properties of buildings.
- students will get knowledge on various lighting designs for buildings.
- To gain knowledge on the properties and performance of engineering materials.
- The students will understand the hazards of buildings.
TEXT BOOKS PH8201 Notes
1. Alexander, D. “Natural disaster”, Springer (1993).
2. Budinski, K.G. & Budinski, M.K. “Engineering Materials Properties and Selection”, Prentice Hall, 2009.
3. Severns, W.H. & Fellows, J.R. “Air conditioning and refrigeration”, John Wiley and Sons, London, 1988.
4. Stevens, W.R., “Building Physics: Lighting: Seeing in the Artificial Environment, Pergaman Press, 2013.
REFERENCES PH8201 Notes
1. Gaur R.K. and Gupta S.L., Engineering Physics. Dhanpat Rai publishers, 2012.
2. Reiter, L. “Earthquake hazard analysis – Issues and insights”, Columbia University Press, 1991.
3. Shearer, P.M. “Introduction to Seismology”, Cambridge University Press, 1999.
|Subject Name||Physics For Civil Engineering|
Download PH8201 Notes:
1st unit THERMAL PERFORMANCE OF BUILDINGS Coming soon
2nd unit ACOUSTICS Click here to download
3rd unit LIGHTING DESIGNS Coming Soon
4th unit NEW ENGINEERING MATERIALS Click here to download
5th UNIT HAZARDS Coming Soon
For Ph8201 Syllabus Click here
PH8201 Important Question Click Here
MA8251 Engineering Mathematics 2 Syllabus and notes click here
BE8251 Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering click here
GE8291 Environmental Science and Engineering syllabus click here
GE8292 Engineering Mechanics Syllabus and notes click here
GE8261 Engineering Practices Laboratory syllabus click here
CE8211 Computer Aided Building Drawing syllabus click here