EC8252 ELECTRONIC DEVICES Syllabus
EC8252 ELECTRONIC DEVICES Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. ELECTRONIC DEVICES ED EE8252 Syllabus pdf free download.
PN junction diode, Current equations, Energy Band diagram, Diffusion and drift current densities, forward and reverse bias characteristics, Transition and Diffusion Capacitances, Switching Characteristics, Breakdown in PN Junction Diodes. EC8252 Electronic Devices Syllabus
Metal-Semiconductor Junction- MESFET, FINFET, PINFET, CNTFET, DUAL GATE MOSFET, Schottky barrier diode-Zener diode-Varactor diode –Tunnel diode- Gallium Arsenide device, LASER diode, LDR.
Ec8252 is the subject code for electronic devices. The Anna university has revised the syllabus for electronic devices in the academic year 2017-2018. The main motive for the change of the syllabus is to acquaint the students with the construction, theory and operation of the basic electronic devices such as PN junction diode, Bipolar and Field effect EC8252 Electronic Devices Syllabus
Transistors, Power control devices, LED, LCD and other Opto-electronic devices. The outcome of the revised syllabus is to gain in explain the V-I characteristic of diode, UJT and SCR. Describe the equivalence circuits of transistors. EC8252 Electronic Devices Syllabus
|Subject name||ELECTRONIC DEVICES|
|File details||Syllabus in PDF format in attached|
|Download||CLICK HERE to download the syllabus pdf of EC8252|
Department that has electronic devices in the second semester are
Medical Electronics , Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Search by student:
- EC8252 Electronic Devices Syllabus Anna University free download.
- EC8252 anna university syllabus 2017 regulation.
- 1st year EC8252 syllabus for 2017 regulation.
- Anna university syllabus for Electronic devices.
- Sem 2 Electronic devices 2017 regulation.
- Electronic devices syllabus R2017.
- Anna university CS8251 notes.
- Notes for Electronic devices.
- Semester two Electronic devices syllabus free.
- Electronic devices syllabus free pdf download.