SYLLABUS for EE8251 CIRCUIT THEORY CT Regulation 2017 Anna University
EE8251 is the code allotted for circuit theory CT by Anna university. This subject circuit theory is been revised to new syllabus in the year 2017. The syllabus of EE8251 for the regulation 2017 has following objectives to create an impact among the students of anna university. They are to introduce electric circuits and its analysis. For introduce the phenomenon of resonance in coupled circuits. To introduce Phasor diagrams and analysis of three phase circuits. For impart knowledge on solving circuit equations using network theorems. To educate on obtaining the transient response of circuits. The outcomes of the syllabus with the new circuit theory syllabus is the ability to analyse electrical circuits. To create an ability to apply circuit theorems, to analyse transients.
|Subject name||CIRCUIT THEORY|
|File details||Syllabus in PDF format in attached|
|Download||CLICK HERE to download the syllabus pdf of EE8251|
This subject is allotted to the following departments:
Electrical and Electronics Engineering – EEE, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – EIE, Instrumentation and Control Engineering – ICE.
Search by student:
- CIRCUIT THEORY syllabus Anna University free download.
- EE8251 anna university syllabus 2017 regulation.
- 1st year EE8251 syllabus for 2017 regulation.
- Anna university syllabus for CIRCUIT THEORY.
- Sem 2 CIRCUIT THEORY 2017 regulation.
- CIRCUIT THEORY syllabus R2017.
- Anna university CIRCUIT THEORY notes.
- Notes for CIRCUIT THEORY.
- Semester two CIRCUIT THEORY syllabus free.
- CIRCUIT THEORY syllabus free pdf download.