CE6504 Syllabus HIGHWAY ENGINEERING
CE6504 Syllabus HIGHWAY ENGINEERING Regulation 2013 Anna University free pdf. HIGHWAY ENGINEERING Syllabus download free pdf.
OBJECTIVES CE6504 Syllabus:
- To give an overview about the highway engineering with respect to, planning, design. Construction and maintenance of highways as per IRC standards, specifications and methods.
OUTCOMES CE6504 Syllabus HIGHWAY ENGINEERING:
- The students completing this course would have acquired knowledge on planning, design, construction and maintenance of highways as per IRC standards and other methods.
TEXTBOOKS CE6504 Syllabus HIGHWAY ENGINEERING:
1. Khanna.S. K., Justo.C.E.G and Veeraragavan A. “Highway Engineering”, Nemchand Publishers, 2014.
2. Subramanian K.P., “Highways, Railways, Airport and Harbour Engineering”, Scitech Publications (India), Chennai, 2010
3. Indian Road Congress (IRC), Guidelines and Special Publications of Planning and Design.
REFERENCES HIGHWAY ENGINEERING Syllabus:
1. Kadiyali.L.R. “Principles and Practice of Highway Engineering”, Khanna Technical Publications, 8th edition Delhi, 2013.
2. Yang H. Huang, “Pavement Analysis and Design”, Pearson Education Inc, NinethImpression, South Asia, 2012
3. Ian D. Walsh, “ICE manual of highway design and management”, ICE Publishers, Ist Edition, USA, 2011
4. Fred L. Mannering, Scott S. Washburn and Walter P.Kilareski, “Principles of Highway Engineering and Traffic Analysis”, Wiley India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2011
5. Garber and Hoel, “Principles of Traffic and Highway Engineering”, CENGAGE Learning, New Delhi, 2010
6. O’Flaherty.C.A “Highways, Butterworth – Heinemann, Oxford, 2006
|Subject Name||HIGHWAY ENGINEERING|
CE6504 Syllabus Click Here to download
Download CE6504 Syllabus Free pdf.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Syllabus Free download