CE6503 SYLLABUS ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING 1
CE6503 SYLLABUS ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING 1 REGULATION 2013 ANNA UNIVERSITY free download. ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING 1 syllabus free pdf download.
OBJECTIVES CE6503 SYLLABUS:
- To make the students conversant with principles of water supply, treatment and distribution
OUTCOMES CE6503 SYLLABUS ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING 1:
The students completing the course will have an insight into the structure of drinking water supply systems, including water transport, treatment and distribution an understanding of water quality criteria and standards, and their relation to public health, the ability to design and evaluate water supply project alternatives on basis of chosenselection criteria.
TEXT BOOKS CE6503 SYLLABUS ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING 1:
1. Garg, S.K., “Environmental Engineering”, Vol.1 Khanna Publishers, New Delhi, 2005.
2. Modi, P.N. “Water Supply Engineering”, Vol. I Standard Book House, New Delhi, 2005.
3. Punmia, B.C., Ashok K Jain and Arun K Jain, “Water Supply Engineering”, Laxmi Publications Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2005.
REFERENCES CE6503 SYLLABUS ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING 1:
1. Government of India, “Manual on Water Supply and Treatment”, CPHEEO, Ministry of Urban Development, New Delhi, 2003.
2. Syed R. Qasim and Edward M. Motley Guang Zhu, “Water Works Engineering Planning”, Design and Operation, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi, 2006.
|Subject Name||ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING 1|
CE6503 SYLLABUS Click Here to download
Download Regulation 2013 Syllabus.
Anna University CE6503 Syllabus Free Download.