CY8151 Notes Engineering Chemistry
CY8151 Notes Engineering Chemistry Regulation 2017 Anna University pdf free download. Engineering Chemistry Notes CY8151 reg 2017 free pdf download.
OBJECTIVES: CY8151 Notes Engineering Chemistry
To make the students conversant with boiler feed water requirements, related problems and water treatment techniques.
To develop an understanding of the basic concepts of phase rule and its applications to single and two component systems and appreciate the purpose and significance of alloys.
Preparation, properties and applications of engineering materials.
Types of fuels, calorific value calculations, manufacture of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels.
Principles and generation of energy in batteries, nuclear reactors, solar cells, wind mills and fuel cells.
OUTCOMES: CY8151 Notes Engineering Chemistry
The knowledge gained on engineering materials, fuels, energy sources and water treatment techniques will facilitate better understanding of engineering processes and applications for further learning.
TEXT BOOKS: CY8151 Notes Engineering Chemistry
1. S. S. Dara and S. S. Umare, “A Textbook of Engineering Chemistry”, S. Chand & Company LTD, New Delhi, 2015
2. P. C. Jain and Monika Jain, “Engineering Chemistry” Dhanpat Rai Publishing Company (P) LTD, New Delhi, 2015
3. S. Vairam, P. Kalyani and Suba Ramesh, “Engineering Chemistry”, Wiley India PVT, LTD, New Delhi, 2013.
REFERENCES: CY8151 Notes Engineering Chemistry
1. Friedrich Emich, “Engineering Chemistry”, Scientific International PVT, LTD, New Delhi, 2014.
2. Prasanta Rath, “Engineering Chemistry”, Cengage Learning India PVT, LTD, Delhi, 2015.
3. Shikha Agarwal, “Engineering Chemistry-Fundamentals and Applications”, Cambridge University Press, Delhi, 2015.
|Subject name||Engineering Chemistry|
CY8151 Notes Engineering Chemistry Click here to download
CY8151 Syllabus Engineering Chemistry Regulation 2017
Cy8151 Important questions Engineering Chemistry Regulation 2017