CS8391 Important 16 marks Questions Data Structures
CS8391 Important 16 marks Questions Data Structures Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Data Structures Important 16 marks Questions CS8391 pdf free download.
Sample CS8391 Important 16 marks Questions Data Structures:
1. Design a routine to delete an element in a linked list.
2. Develop an algorithm for insertion operation in a singly linked list. CS8391 Important 16 marks Questions Data Structures
3. Describe in detail about Polynomial manipulation in linked list.
4. What is a linked list? Describe the suitable routine segments for any four operations.
5. Examine the algorithms to implement the doubly linked list and perform all the operations on the created list. CS8391 Important 16 marks Questions Data Structures
6. Identify the array implementation of list and show all its operation.
7. Discuss the creation of a doubly linked list and appending the list.Give relevant coding in C.
8. Write C code for singly linked list with insert, delete, display operations using structure pointer.
9. Differentiate single linked list and doubly linked list with an example.
10. Explain the application of linked list in detail. CS8391 Important 16 marks Questions Data Structures
11. Consider an array A[1: n] Given a position, write an algorithm to insert an element in the Array.If the position is empty, the element is inserted easily. If the position is already occupied the element should be inserted with the minimum number of shifts.(Note: The elementscan shift to the left or to the right to make the minimum number of moves).
12. Analyze and write C code for circular linked list with create, insert,delete, display operations. CS8391 Important 16 marks Questions Data Structures
13. Explain the various operations of the list ADT with examples.
14. Analyze the doubly linked list and circular linked list. Mention its advantages and disadvantages.
15. Explain the steps involved in insertion and deletion into a singly linked list.
16. Recommend an algorithm to add two polynomials when the polynomials are represented singly linked lists.
17. Compose an algorithm toReverse the elements of a single linked lists,count the number of nodes in a given singly linked list. Searching the element from linked list. CS8391 Important 16 marks Questions Data Structures
18. Given an list 10,20,30,40 ,generalizethe steps to delete a node from the beginning of the linked list, deletion of last node in adeletion of middle node in a list.
19. Develop a C program to split a linked list into sub lists containing odd and even ordered elements in them respectively. CS8391 Important 16 marks Questions Data Structures
|Subject name||Data Structures|
CS8391 Important 16 mark Questions Data Structures Click Here To Download