CE6605 Syllabus Environmental Engineering 2 Regulation 2013 Anna University
CE6605 Syllabus Environmental Engineering 2 Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Environmental Engineering 2 Syllabus free pdf download.
CE6605 Syllabus OBJECTIVES:
To educate the students on the principles and design of Sewage Collection, Conveyance, treatment and disposal.
The students completing the course will have ability to estimate sewage generation and design sewer system including sewage pumping Stations.
Required understanding on the characteristics and composition of sewage, self purification of streams.
Ability to perform basic design of the unit operations and processes that are used insewage treatment.
1. Garg, S.K., “Environmental Engineering” Vol. II, Khanna Publishers, New Delhi, 2003.
2. Punmia, B.C., Jain, A.K., and Jain. A., “Environmental Engineering”, Vol.II, Lakshmi Publications, News letter, 2005.
1. “Manual on Sewerage and Sewage Treatment”, CPHEEO, Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India, New Delhi, 1997.
2. Metcalf & Eddy, “Wastewater Engineering” – Treatment and Reuse, Tata McGraw Hill Company, New Delhi, 2003.
3. Karia G L & Christian R A, “Wastewater Treatment”, Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi, 2013.
|Subject Name||Environmental Engineering 2|
CE6605 Syllabus click here to download
CE6605 notes click here
Environmental Engineering 2 important questions click here
CE6605 Question Bank click here
Download CE6605 Syllabus Environmental Engineering 2 For free.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Syllabus download pdf free.