CE6604 Syllabus RAILWAYS, AIRPORTS AND HARBOUR ENGINEERING
CE6604 Syllabus OBJECTIVES:
- To expose the students to Railway planning, design, construction and maintenance and planning and design principles of Airports and Harbours.
- On completing the course, the students will have the ability to Plan and Design various civil Engineering aspects of Railways, Airports and Harbour.
- Saxena Subhash C and Satyapal Arora, “A Course in Railway Engineering”, Dhanpat Rai and Sons, Delhi, 2003.
- Satish Chandra and Agarwal M.M, “Railway Engineering”, 2nd Edition, Oxford UniversityPress, New Delhi, 2013.
- Khanna S K, Arora M G and Jain S S, “Airport Planning and Design”, Nemchand and Brothers, Roorkee, 2012.
- Bindra S P, “A Course in Docks and Harbour Engineering”, Dhanpat Rai and Sons, New Delhi, 2013.
- Rangwala, “Railway Engineering”, Charotar Publishing House, 2013.
- The Rangwala, “Airport Engineering”, Charotar Publishing House, 2013.
- Rangwala, “Harbor Engineering”, Charotar Publishing House, 2013.
- Oza.H.P. and Oza.G.H., “A course in Docks & Harbour Engineering”. Charotar Publishing Co., 2013.
- Mundrey J.S. “A course in Railway Track Engineering”. Tata McGraw Hill, 2007.
- Srinivasan R. Harbour, “Dock and Tunnel Engineering”, 26th Edition 2013.
|Subject Name||RAILWAYS AIRPORTS AND HARBOUR ENGINEERING|
CE6604 Syllabus Click Here to download
CE6604 Notes click here
RAILWAYS AIRPORTS AND HARBOUR ENGINEERING Important Questions click here
CE6604 Question Bank click here
Download CE6604 Syllabus RAILWAYS, AIRPORTS AND HARBOUR ENGINEERING For free.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Syllabus download pdf free.