CE6301 SYLLABUS ENGINEERING GEOLOGY
ENGINEERING GEOLOGY CE6301 SYLLABUS free download REGULATION 2013 Anna University. ENGINEERING GEOLOGY Syllabus pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES CE6301 SYLLABUS :
At the end of this course the students will be able to understand the importance of geological knowledge such as earth, earthquake, volcanism and to apply this knowledge in projects such as dams, tunnels, bridges, roads, airport and harbor as well as to choose types of foundations.
OUTCOMES CE6301 SYLLABUS :
The students completing this course
- Will be able to understand the importance of geological knowledge such as earth, earthquake, volcanism and the action of various geological agencies.
- Will realize the importance of this knowledge in projects such as dams, tunnels, bridges, roads, airport and harbor
- Can choose the types of foundations and other related aspects.
TEXT BOOKS CE6301 SYLLABUS :
1. Varghese, P.C., Engineering Geology for Civil Engineering Prentice Hall of India Learning Private Limited, New Delhi, 2012.
2. Venkat Reddy. D. Engineering Geology, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Lt, 2010.
3. Gokhale KVGK, “Principles of Engineering Geology”, B.S. Publications, Hyderabad 2011.
4. Chenna Kesavulu N. “Textbook of Engineering Geology”, Macmillan India Ltd., 2009.
5. Parbin Singh. A ” Text book of Engineering and General Geology”, Katson publishing house, Ludhiana 2009.
REFERENCES ENGINEERING GEOLOGY Syllabus :
1. Muthiayya, V.D. “ A Text of Geology”, Oxford IBH Publications, Calcutta, 1969
2. Blyth F.G.H. and de Freitas M.H., Geology for Engineers, Edward Arnold, London, 2010.
3. Bell .F.G.. “Fundamentals of Engineering Geology”, B.S. Publications. Hyderabad 2011.
4. Dobrin, M.B “An introduction to geophysical prospecting”, McGraw Hill, New Delhi, 1988.
|Subject Name||ENGINEERING GEOLOGY|
CE6301 Syllabus Click here to Download
Download the CE6301 Syllabus Regulation 2013
Anna University Syllabus