CE6303 Syllabus MECHANICS OF FLUIDS
CE6303 Syllabus MECHANICS OF FLUIDS REGULATION 2013 ANNA UNIVERSITY free download. MECHANICS OF FLUIDS syllabus free download
Objectives CE6303 Syllabus:
To understand the basic properties of the fluid, fluid kinematics, fluid dynamics and to analyse and appreciate the complexities involved in solving the fluid flow problems.
OUTCOMES MECHANICS OF FLUIDS syllabus:
- The students will be able to get a basic knowledge of fluids in static, kinematic and dynamic equilibrium.
- They will also gain the knowledge of the applicability of physical laws in addressing problems in hydraulics.
TEXT BOOKS MECHANICS OF FLUIDS syllabus:
- Modi P.N and Seth ” Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics including Hydraulic Machines”, Standard Book House New Delhi. 2003
- Ramamirtham, S., “Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics and Fluid Machines”, Dhanpat Rai and Sons, Delhi, 2001.
- Bansal, R.K., “Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics Machines”, 5th edition, Laxmi Publications Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2008.
REFERENCES CE6303 Syllabus:
- Streeter, V.L., and Wylie, E.B., “Fluid Mechanics”, McGraw Hill, 2000.
- Fox W.R. and McDonald A.T., Introduction to Fluid Mechanics John-Wiley and Sons, Singapore, 1995.
- Jain A. K. “Fluid Mechanics”, Khanna Publishers, 2010
- Roberson J.A and Crowe C.T., ” Engineering Fluid Mechanics”, Jaico Books Mumbai, 2000.
- White, F.M., “Fluid Mechanics”, Tata McGraw Hill, 5th Edition, New Delhi, 2003.
|Subject Name||Mechanics of fluids|
CE6303 Syllabus click here to download
CE6303 Syllabus free download
Anna University Regulation 2013 syllabus