PH8151 Notes Engineering Physics Regulation 2017 Anna University
PH8151 Notes Engineering Physics Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Engineering Physics Notes PH8151 reg 2017 pdf free download
OBJECTIVES: ph8151 notes engineering physics
To enhance the fundamental knowledge in Physics and its applications relevant to various streams of Engineering and Technology.
OUTCOMES: ph8151 notes engineering physics
Upon completion of this course,
the students will gain knowledge on the basics of properties of matter and its applications,
the students will acquire knowledge on the concepts of waves and optical devices and their applications in fibre optics,
the students will have adequate knowledge on the concepts of thermal properties of materials and their applications in expansion joints and heat exchangers,
the students will get knowledge on advanced physics concepts of quantum theory and its applications in tunneling microscopes, and
the students will understand the basics of crystals, their structures and different crystal growth techniques.
TEXT BOOKS: ph8151 notes engineering physics
1. Bhattacharya, D.K. & Poonam, T. “Engineering Physics”. Oxford University Press, 2015.
2. Gaur, R.K. & Gupta, S.L. “Engineering Physics”. Dhanpat Rai Publishers, 2012.
3. Pandey, B.K. & Chaturvedi, S. “Engineering Physics”. Cengage Learning India, 2012.
REFERENCES: ph8151 notes engineering physics
1. Halliday, D., Resnick, R. & Walker, J. “Principles of Physics”. Wiley, 2015.
2. Serway, R.A. & Jewett, J.W. “Physics for Scientists and Engineers”. Cengage Learning, 2010.
3. Tipler, P.A. & Mosca, G. “Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics’. W.H.Freeman, 2007.
|Subject name||Engineering Physics|
PH8151 Notes Engineering Physics Click here to download