MG6851 Important Questions Principles of Management
MG6851 Important Questions Principles of Management Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Principles of Management Important Questions free pdf.
Sample MG6851 Important Questions:
1. What is Management?
Management is the process of giving direction and controlling the various activities of the people to achieve the objectives of an organisation.
2. Define Management.
According to knootz & Weihrich “management is the process of designing and maintaining of an environment in which individuals working together in groups efficiently accomplished selected aims”.
3. Write some characteristics of Management.
1) Management is a continuous process.
2) Managers use the resources of the organisation both physical as well as human to achieve the goals
3) Management aims act achieving the organisation goals by ensuring effective use of
4. What are the roles of management in organisation?
1) Managements help in determination of the objectives of an organisation.
2) Economics and social development takes place through management
5. Write any two points favour for management as a science.
1) Management principles should be verifiable
2) Reliable basis for predicting future.
6. Write any two points favour for management as an art.
1) Management is creative.
2) Management includes the use of practical knowledge and personal skill.
7. What is Time study?
The movements which takes minimum time is the best one .
8. What is motion study?
Taylor suggested that eliminating wasteful movements and performing only necessary movements.
9. Write fayol’s fourteen principles of management.
1) Division of work.
2) Authority and Responsibility.
4) Unity of command
5) Unity of direction
6) Individual interest to general interest.
|Subject Name||Principles of Management|
MG6851 Important Questions click here to download
Principles of Management syllabus click here
MG6851 Notes click here
MG6851 Question Bank click here