ME6403 Notes Engineering Materials and Metallurgy
ME6403 Notes Engineering Materials and Metallurgy regulation 2013 Anna University
OBJECTIVES ME6403 Notes:
To impart knowledge on the structure, properties, treatment, testing and applications of metals and non-metallic materials so as to identify and select suitable materials for various engineering applications.
Upon completion of this course, the students can able to apply the different materials,
their processing, heat treatments in suitable application in mechanical engineering fields.
TEXT BOOKS ME6403 Notes:
1. Avner,, S.H., “Introduction to Physical Metallurgy”, McGraw Hill Book Company,1994.
2. Williams D Callister, “Material Science and Engineering” Wiley India Pvt Ltd, Revised Indian Edition 2007
1. Raghavan.V, “Materials Science and Engineering”, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., 1999.
2. Kenneth G.Budinski and Michael K. Budinski, “Engineering Materials”, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, 4th Indian Reprint 2002.
3. Upadhyay. G.S. and Anish Upadhyay, “Materials Science and Engineering”, Viva Books Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2006.
4. U.C.Jindal : Material Science and Metallurgy, “Engineering Materials and Mettalurgy”, First Edition, Dorling Kindersley, 2012
|Subject Name||Engineering Materials and Metallurgy|
ME6403 Notes click here to download
ME6403 Syllabus click here
ME6403 Important Questions click here
ME6403 Question Bank click here
2 replies on “ME6403 Notes Engineering Materials and Metallurgy regulation 2013 Anna University”