IC6501 Control Systems Notes
IC6501 Control Systems Notes Regulation 2013 Anna university free download. IC6501 Notes Control Systems pdf free download.
OUTCOMES: IC6501 Control Systems Notes
Ability to understand and apply basic science, circuit theory, theory control theory
Signal processing and apply them to electrical engineering problems.
TEXT BOOKS: IC6501 Control Systems Notes
1. M. Gopal, ‘Control Systems, Principles and Design’, 4th Edition, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi, 2012
2. S.K.Bhattacharya, Control System Engineering, 3rd Edition, Pearson, 2013.
3. Dhanesh. N. Manik, Control System, Cengage Learning, 2012.
REFERENCES: IC6501 Control Systems Notes
1. Arthur, G.O.Mutambara, Design and Analysis of Control; Systems, CRC Press, 2009.
2. Richard C. Dorf and Robert H. Bishop, “ Modern Control Systems”, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2012.
3. Benjamin C. Kuo, Automatic Control systems, 7th Edition, PHI, 2010.
4. K. Ogata, ‘Modern Control Engineering’, 5th edition, PHI, 2012.
5. S.N.Sivanandam, S.N.Deepa, Control System Engineering using Mat Lab, 2nd Edition, Vikas Publishing, 2012.
6. S.Palani, Anoop. K.Jairath, Automatic Control Systems including Mat Lab, Vijay Nicole/ Mcgraw Hill Education, 2013.
A control system consisting of interconnected components is designed to achieve a desired purpose. To understand the purpose of a control system, it is useful to
examine examples of control systems through the course of history.
These early systems incorporated many of the same ideas of feedback that are in use today. Modern control engineering practice includes the use of control design strategies for improving manufacturing processes, the efficiency of energy use, advanced automobile control, including rapid transit, among others.
We also discuss the notion of a design gap. The gap exists between the complex
physical system under investigation and the model used in the control system
synthesis. IC6501 Control Systems Notes.
|Subject Name||Control Systems|
IC6501 Control Systems Notes click here to download