HS6251 Syllabus TECHNICAL ENGLISH 2 Anna University 2013 regulation
HS6251 Syllabus TECHNICAL ENGLISH 2 Anna University 2013 regulation free download. TECHNICAL ENGLISH 2 syllabus pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES HS6251 syllabus:
- For making learners acquire listening and speaking skills in both formal and informal contexts.
- To help them develop their reading skills by familiarizing them with different types of reading
- To equip them with writing skills needed for academic as well as workplace contexts.
- For making them acquire language skills at their own pace by using e-materials and language lab components.
OUTCOMES HS6251 Syllabus TECHNICAL ENGLISH 2:
Learners should be able to
- speak convincingly, express their opinions clearly, initiate a discussion, negotiate, argue using appropriate communicative strategies.
- write effectively and persuasively and produce different types of writing such as narration, description, exposition and argument as well as creative, critical, analytical and evaluative writing.
- read different genres of texts, infer implied meanings and critically analyse and evaluate them for ideas as well as for method of presentation.
- listen/view and comprehend different spoken excerpts critically and infer unspoken and implied meanings.
TEXTBOOKS HS6251 Syllabus TECHNICAL ENGLISH 2
1. Department of English, Anna University. Mindscapes: English for Technologists and Engineers. Orient Blackswan, Chennai. 2012
2. Dhanavel, S.P. English and Communication Skills for Students of Science and Engineering. Orient Blackswan, Chennai. 2011
REFERENCES HS6251 Syllabus TECHNICAL ENGLISH 2
1. Anderson, Paul V. Technical Communication: A Reader-Centered Approach. Cengage. New Delhi. 2008
2. Muralikrishna, & Sunita Mishra. Communication Skills for Engineers. Pearson, New Delhi. 2011
3. Riordan, Daniel. G. Technical Communication. Cengage Learning, New Delhi. 2005
4. Sharma, Sangeetha & Binod Mishra. Communication Skills for Engineers and Scientists. PHI Learning, New Delhi. 2009
5. Smith-Worthington, Darlene & Sue Jefferson. Technical Writing for Success. Cengage, Mason USA. 2007
|Subject name||TECHNICAL ENGLISH 2|
HS6251 Syllabus Click here to download
HS6251 TECHNICAL ENGLISH 2 Important questions
Search in by students:
Download the Hs6251 syllabus regulation 2013
Anna University Regulation 2013 syllabus free download