GE6351 Question Bank ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
GE6351 Question Bank ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING Regulation 2013 Anna University
Sample GE6351 Question Bank:
1 What are food chain and food web?
2. Define the terms producers and consumers.
3. Define Genetic diversity and species diversity.
4. What is Biomes? How a biome does differs from an ecosystem.
5. What are the characteristics of the desert ecosystems?
6. Define Estuaries.
7. Give the bio-geographical classification of!ndia.
8. Distinguish between primary succession and secondary succession.
9. What are endangered and endemic species?
10. Name the four ecosystems.
11 Enumerate the human activities which destroy the biodiversity.
12. Mention the various subdivisions ofthe biotic and abiotic compounds of the Environment.
13. How are the laws ofthermodynamics related to energy flow?
14. What is red data book?
15. What are the advantages ofln-situ and Ex-situ conservation biodiversity?
16. What is ecosystem?
17 What are tropical levels?
18 What is meant by keystone species?
19. Define biodiversity.
20.Define bio-magnification of DDT
21.Define ecological succession.
22.Define producers, consumers and decomposers
23 What are autotrophic and heterotrophic components of an ecosystem?
24. What are point and non-point sources of water pollution?
25. What are the sources of soil pollution?
26. State the role of an individual in the prevention of pollution.
27. Defme disasters.
28. When does a sound causes noise pollution.
29. What are the types of solid waste?
30. What is soil pollution?
31. Defme photochemical wastes.
32. Defme hazardous wastes.
33. Defme noise pollution.
34. Write any four major water pollutants.
35. Defme floods.
36. What is a smog? Give the types and effects of smog
37.Mention the physical and chemical parameters of quality of water.
38.Give the methods by which heavy metals are removed by absorption.
39.What are the 3 R’s in solid waste management?
40. What is meant by BOD and COD.
|Subject Name||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
GE6351 Question Bank Click here to download
For GE6351 Syllabus click here
GE6351 Notes click here
For GE6351 Important Questions click here