EE8552 Notes Power Electronics
EE8552 Notes Power Electronics Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Power Electronics Notes EE8552 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EE8552 Notes Power Electronics
To impart knowledge on the following Topics
Different types of power semiconductor devices and their switching
Operation, characteristics and performance parameters of controlled rectifiers
Operation, switching techniques and basics topologies of DC-DC switching
Different modulation techniques of pulse width modulated inverters and to
understand harmonic reduction methods.
Operation of AC voltage controller and various configurations.
OUTCOMES: EE8552 Notes Power Electronics
Ability to analyse AC-AC and DC-DC and DC-AC converters.
Ability to choose the converters for real time applications.
TEXT BOOKS: EE8552 Notes Power Electronics
1. M.H. Rashid, ‘Power Electronics: Circuits, Devices and Applications’, Pearson
Education, Third Edition, New Delhi, 2004.
2. P.S.Bimbra “Power Electronics” Khanna Publishers, third Edition, 2003.
3. Ashfaq Ahmed ‘Power Electronics for Technology’, Pearson Education, Indian
REFERENCES EE8552 Notes Power Electronics
1. Joseph Vithayathil,’ Power Electronics, Principles and Applications’, McGraw Hill
Series, 6th Reprint, 2013.
2. Philip T. Krein, “Elements of Power Electronics” Oxford University Press, 2004
3. L. Umanand, “Power Electronics Essentials and Applications”, Wiley, 2010.
4. Ned Mohan Tore. M. Undel and, William. P. Robbins, ‘Power Electronics:
Converters, Applications and Design’, John Wiley and sons, third edition, 2003.
5. S.Rama Reddy, ‘Fundamentals of Power Electronics’, Narosa Publications, 2014.
6. M.D. Singh and K.B. Khanchandani, “Power Electronics,” Mc Graw Hill India, 2013.
7. JP Agarwal,” Power Electronic Systems: Theory and Design” 1e, Pearson Education, 2002.
|Subject name||POWER ELECTRONICS|
EE8552 Notes POWER ELECTRONICS Click Here To Download
EE8552 POWER ELECTRONICS Question Paper