EE6504 Electrical Machines 2 Question Bank
EE6504 Electrical Machines 2 Question Bank Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. EE6504 Question Bank Electrical Machines 2 pdf free download.
Sample EE6504 Electrical Machines 2 Question Bank:
1. Why the stator core is laminated?
2. Define voltage regulation
3. Write the causes of harmonics in the voltage and current waves of electrical machinery.
4. What are conditions for parallel operation of alternators?
5. Write the EMF equation of a three-phase alternator.
6. What are the advantages of salient pole type construction used for Synchronous machines?
7. What do you mean by “single layer” and “double layer” winding? ee6504 electrical machines 2 Question Bank
8. Compare the salient pole rotor and cylindrical pole rotor on stability point of view.
9. Where the damper windings are located? What are their functions?
10. What are the causes of changes in terminal voltage of Alternators when loaded?
11. What is meant by armature reaction in Alternators? ee6504 electrical machines 2 Question Bank
12. What do you mean by synchronous reactance?
13. What is meant by load angle of an Alternator?
14. Name the various methods for predetermining the voltage regulation of 3-phase Alternator.
15. What are the advantages and disadvantages of estimating the voltage regulation of an Alternator by EMF method? ee6504 electrical machines 2 Question Bank
16. Why is the synchronous impedance method of estimating voltage regulation considered as pessimistic method?
17. Why is the MMF method of estimating the voltage regulation considered as the optimistic method?
18. What are the advantages and disadvantages of three dark lamps method of synchronizing?
19. Why synchronous generators are to be constructed with more synchronous reactance and negligible resistance?
20. How does increase in excitation of the Alternator connected to infinite bus-bars affect the operation?
ee6504 electrical machines 2 Question Bank
|Subject Name||Electrical Machines 2|
EE6504 Electrical Machines 2 Question Bank click here to download