EE6402 Question Bank Transmission and Distribution
EE6402 Question Bank Transmission and Distribution Regulation 2013 Anna University
Sample EE6402 Question Bank :
1. What is meant by power supply system?
2. What is meant by Transmission and Distribution system?
3. What are the different types of Power supply system?
4. What are the various components of power supply system?
5. What are the different types of power plants?
6. What are the different operating voltages used for generation, primary and secondary transmission in AC power supply systems in India?
7. Define feeder, distributor and service mains
8. List the advantages of high voltage transmission.
9. State Kelvin’s law.
10. What are the limitations of Kelvin’s law?
11. Name various types of HVDC links.
12.Why all Transmission and Distribution systems are 3 phase systems?
13.Why all overhead lines use ACSR conductors?
14. Why transmission lines are 3 phase 3 wire circuits while distribution lines are 3 phase 4 wire circuits?
15.Write the difference between EHVAC and HVDC transmission systems.
16.State the advantages of ring main systems.
17.State the advantages of interconnected system.
18.What is a ring distributor?
19.What are the advantages and disadvantages of high voltage ac transmission?
20.Why dc transmission is economical and preferable over ac transmission for long distance only?
|Subject Name||Transmission and Distribution|
EE6402 Question Bank Click here to download
EE6402 Syllabus click here
Transmission and Distribution Notes click here
EE6402 Important Questions click here