EE6402 Notes Transmission and Distribution
EE6402 Notes Transmission and Distribution Regulation 2013 Anna University free download.
OBJECTIVES EE6402 Notes :
To develop expressions for the computation of transmission line parameters.
For obtain the equivalent circuits for the transmission lines based on distance and operating
Voltage for determining voltage regulation and efficiency. Also to improve the voltage profile of the transmission system.
To analyses the voltage distribution in insulator strings and cables and methods to improve the same.
To understand the operation of the different distribution schemes.
OUTCOMES Transmission and Distribution Notes :
Ability to understand and analyze power system operation, stability, control and protection.
TEXT BOOKS EE6402 Notes :
1. D.P.Kothari , I.J. Nagarath, ‘Power System Engineering’, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company limited, New Delhi, Second Edition, 2008.
2. C.L.Wadhwa, ‘Electrical Power Systems’, New Academic Science Ltd, 2009.
3. S.N. Singh, ‘Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution’, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, Second Edition, 2011.
REFERENCES Transmission and Distribution Notes :
1. B.R.Gupta, , S.Chand, ‘Power System Analysis and Design’New Delhi, Fifth Edition, 2008.
2. Luces M.Fualken berry ,Walter Coffer, ‘Electrical Power Distribution and Transmission’, Pearson Education, 2007.
3. Hadi Saadat, ‘Power System Analysis,’ PSA Publishing; Third Edition, 2010.
4. J.Brian, Hardy and Colin R.Bayliss ‘Transmission and Distribution in Electrical Engineering’, Newnes; Fourth Edition, 2012.
5. G.Ramamurthy, “Handbook of Electrical power Distribution,” Universities Press, 2013.
|Subject Name||Transmission and Distribution|
EE6402 Notes Click here to download
Transmission and Distribution Syllabus click here
EE6402 Important Questions click here
EE6402 Question Bank click here