EC8395 Notes Communication Engineering
EC8395 Notes Communication Engineering Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Communication Engineering Notes EC8395 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EC8395 Notes Communication Engineering
To introduce the relevance of this course to the existing technology through demonstrations, case studies, simulations, contributions of scientist, national/international policies with a futuristic vision along with socio-economic impact and issues
To study the various analog and digital modulation techniques
To study the principles behind information theory and coding
To study the various digital communication techniques
OUTCOMES: EC8395 Notes Communication Engineering
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
Ability to comprehend and appreciate the significance and role of this course in the present contemporary world
Apply analog and digital communication techniques.
Use data and pulse communication techniques. Analyze Source and Error control coding.
TEXT BOOKS: EC8395 Notes Communication Engineering
1. H Taub, D L Schilling, G Saha, “Principles of Communication Systems” 3/e, TMH 2007
2. S. Haykin “Digital Communications” John Wiley 2005
REFERENCES: EC8395 CE Notes Communication Engineering
1. B.P.Lathi, “Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems”, 3rd edition, Oxford University Press, 2007
2. H P Hsu, Schaum Outline Series – “Analog and Digital Communications” TMH 2006
3. B.Sklar, Digital Communications Fundamentals and Applications” 2/e Pearson Education 2007.
|Subject name||Communication Engineering|
EC8395 Notes Communication Engineering Click Here To Download