EC6701 RF AND MICROWAVE ENGINEERING Notes
EC6701 RF and microwave engineering Notes regulation 2013 anna university free download. RF and microwave engineering EC6701 Notes pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EC6701 RF and microwave engineering Notes
To inculcate understanding of the basics required for circuit representation of RF networks.
To deal with the issues in the design of microwave amplifier.
To instill knowledge on the properties of various microwave components.
To deal with the microwave generation and microwave measurement techniques.
OUTCOMES: EC6701 RF and microwave engineering Notes
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
Explain the active & passive microwave devices & components used in Microwave communication systems.
Analyze the multi- port RF networks and RF transistor amplifiers.
Generate Microwave signals and design microwave amplifiers.
Measure and analyze Microwave signal and parameters.
TEXT BOOKS: EC6701 RF and microwave engineering Notes
1. Reinhold Ludwig and Gene Bogdanov, “RF Circuit Design: Theory and Applications”, Pearson Education Inc., 2011.
2. Robert E Colin, “Foundations for Microwave Engineering”, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2005.
REFERENCES: EC6701 RF and microwave engineering Notes
1. David M. Pozar, “Microwave Engineering”, Wiley India (P) Ltd, New Delhi, 2008.
2. Thomas H Lee, “Planar Microwave Engineering: A Practical Guide to Theory, Measurements and Circuits”, Cambridge University Press, 2004.
3. Mathew M Radmanesh, “RF and Microwave Electronics”, Prentice Hall, 2000.
4. Annapurna Das and Sisir K Das, “Microwave Engineering”, Tata Mc Graw Hill Publishing Company Ltd, New Delhi, 2005.
|Subject Name||RF and microwave engineering|
EC6701 RF and microwave engineering Notes click here to download