EC6403 Important questions Electromagnetic Fields
EC6403 Important questions Electromagnetic Fields Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Electromagnetic Fields Important questions free download.
Sample EC6403 Important questions:
1. Define scalar and vector field? Give its two examples.
2. Define base (unit) vector? What is its function while representing a function?
3. Define rectangle, cylindrical & spherical coordinates.
4. Define line, surface & volume charge density.
5. Define Curl, Divergence & Gradient with mathematical expression.
6. State Stroke‟s theorem & Write mathematical expression for Stroke‟s theorem.
7. State Divergence theorem & Write mathematical expression for Divergence theorem.
8. Convert the point P(3, 4, 5) from the cartesian to spherical coordinates. Prove that curl grad Φ = 0.
9. Determine the gradient of the scalar filed F = 5r2+r Sinθ. Show that vector H = 3y4z2ax+4x3z2ay+3x2y2az is solenoidal.
10. State Coulomb‟s law (or) State Coulomb‟s law in vector form. What are the features of Coulomb‟s law?
11. In XY plane, Q1=100 μC at (2,3)m, experiences a repulsive force of 7.5 N because of Q2 at (10,6)m. Find Q2.
12. State the principle of superposition of fields. A uniform surface charge of σ=2μc/m2 is situated at z=2 plane. What is the value of D at P(1,1,1)m.
13. Define electric field intensity. Mention any two sources of electromagnetic field.
14. State Gauss law. What is the use of Gauss‟s law?
15. State Divergence theorem. Show that .E=0 in the case of a point charge.
16. Define electric flux and electric flux density? Write relation between E & D.
17. Define potential. Distinguish potential & potential difference.
18. Define electric scalar potential. Write down relation between potential & electric field.
19. What is an electric dipole? Write down the potential due to an electric dipole.
20. State nature of conservative field. A point charge +2 nC is located at origin. What is the value of potential at P(1,0,0)m.
|Subject Name||Electromagnetic Fields|
EC6403 Important questions click here to download
Electromagnetic Fields syllabus click here
EC6403 notes click here
Electromagnetic Fields question bank click here