CS6502 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
CS6502 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OOAD CS6502 Notes pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: CS6502 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
The student should be made to:
Learn the basics of OO analysis and design skills.
Learn the UML design diagrams.
Learn to map design to code.
Be exposed to the various testing techniques.
OUTCOMES: CS6502 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
At the end of the course, the student should be able to: Design and implement projects using OO concepts. Use the UML analysis and design diagrams. Apply appropriate design patterns. Create code from design. Compare and contrast various testing techniques.
TEXT BOOK: CS6502 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
1. Craig Larman, “Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and
Design and Iterative Development”, Third Edition, Pearson Education, 2005.
REFERENCES: CS6502 Notes OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
1. Simon Bennett, Steve Mc Robb and Ray Farmer, “Object Oriented Systems Analysis and
Design Using UML”, Fourth Edition, Mc-Graw Hill Education, 2010.
2. Erich Gamma, and Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides, “Design patterns:
Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software”, Addison-Wesley, 1995.
3. Martin Fowler, “UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language”,
Third edition, Addison Wesley, 2003.
4. Paul C. Jorgensen, “Software Testing:- A Craftsman‟s Approach”, Third Edition, Auerbach Publications, Taylor and Francis Group, 2008.
|Subject Name||OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN|
CS6502 OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN Notes click here to download