CS6502 Important Questions OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
CS6502 Important Questions OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OOAD CS6502 Important Questions pdf free download.
Sample CS6502 Important Questions OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN :
1. How to Choose the Initial Domain Object?
Choose as an initial domain object a class at or near the root of the containment or aggregation hierarchy of domain objects. This may be a facade controller, such as Register, or some other object considered to contain all or most other objects, such as a Store.
2. Define patterns. cs6502 important questions object oriented analysis and design
A pattern is a named problem/solution pair that can be applied in new context, with advice on how to apply it in novel situations and discussion of its trade-offs.
3. How to Connect the UI Layer to the Domain Layer? cs6502 important questions object oriented analysis and design
An initializing routine (for example, a Java main method) creates both a UI and a domain object, and passes the domain object to the UI.
A UI object retrieves the domain object from a well-known source, such as a factory object that is responsible for creating domain objects.
4. Mention the Interface and Domain Layer Responsibilities.
The UI layer should not have any domain logic responsibilities. It should only be responsible for user interface tasks, such as updating widgets. The UI layer should forward requests for all domain-oriented tasks on to the domain layer, which is responsible for handling them.
5. How to Apply the GRASP Patterns? cs6502 important questions object oriented analysis and design
The following sections present the first five GRASP patterns: Information Expert
High Cohesion Low Coupling Controller
6. Define Responsibilities and Methods.
The UML defines a responsibility as “a contract or obligation of a classifier” [OMG01]. Responsibilities are related to the obligations of an object in terms of its behavior. Basically, these responsibilities are of the following two types:
-doing cs6502 important questions object oriented analysis and design
7. List out some scenarios that illustrate varying degrees of functional cohesion.
-Very low cohesion -low cohesion -High cohesion -Moderate cohesion
|Subject Name||OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN|
CS6502 OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN Important Questions click here to download