CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE Important questions CE6506
CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE Important questions CE6506 Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. CE6506 Important questions free pdf download.
Sample CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES, EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE Important questions:
Part – A
1. List the various methods of mix design. (CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE Important questions CE6506)
2. Name some methods of non-destructive testing of concrete.
3. What is the use of chemicals as retarders in concrete?
4. What are the tests available for fresh concrete as per Indian Code of Standards?
5. What does the grade of cement denote?
6. What are the raw materials used in the manufacture of cement?
7. List the various processes involved in the manufacture of concrete.
8. Define hydration of cement.
9. Write the ASTM classification of cement.
10. Differentiate dry and wet process of manufacturing of cement.
11. Define batching. What are the methods of batching?
12. Write notes on steam curing. (CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE Important questions CE6506)
13. Define non destructive testing.
14. Write the requirement of supervision needed while concreting.
15. Write the uses of Rapid Hardening cement.
16. What is Sulphate Resisting cement.
17. Mention the grades of cement.
18. What are the equipments needed for transporting the concrete?
19. Define RMC.
20. Define Hot weather concreting.
Part – B (CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE Important questions CE6506)
1. Explain the various steps involved in the manufacture of concrete.
2. Explain any two tests for testing of fresh concrete.
3. What is meant by Non destructive Testing? Explain any one method in detail.
4. What are the factors to be considered for mix design? Explain the step by step procedure for IS method?
5. What are concrete chemicals? Explain in detail and discuss their uses.
6. Describe the processes in the manufacture of Ordinary Portland Cement.
7. Explain ACI method of mix design.
8. Explain the procedure for compression test on concrete.
9. Explain in detail the differernt types of curing of concrete.
10. Write in detail about RMC?
|Subject Name||CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE|
CE6506 Important questions Click Here to download