CE6506 Syllabus CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE
CE6506 Syllabus CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES, EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES, EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE syllabus free pdf download.
OBJECTIVES CE6506 Syllabus:
The main objective of this course is to make the student aware of the various construction techniques, practices and the equipment needed for different types of construction activities.
At the end of this course the student shall have a reasonable knowledge about the various construction procedures for sub to super structure and also the equipment needed for construction of various types of structures from foundation to super structure.
OUTCOMES CE6506 Syllabus CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES, EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE:
Students completing the course will have understanding of different construction techniques, practices and equipments.
They will be able to plan the requirements for substructure and superstructure a construction.
TEXTBOOKS CE6506 Syllabus CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES, EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE:
1. Peurifoy, R.L., Ledbetter, W.B. and Schexnayder, C., “Construction Planning, Equipment and Methods”, 5th Edition, McGraw Hill, Singapore, 1995.
2. Arora S.P. and Bindra S.P., “Building Construction, Planning Techniques and Method of Construction”, Dhanpat Rai and Sons, 1997.
3. Varghese, P.C. “Building construction”, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2007.
4. Shetty, M.S, “Concrete Technology, Theory and Practice”, S. Chand and Company Ltd, New Delhi, 2008.
REFERENCES CE6506 Syllabus CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES, EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE:
1. Jha J and Sinha S.K., “Construction and Foundation Engineering”, Khanna Publishers, 1999.
2. Sharma S.C. “Construction Equipment and Management”, Khanna Publishers New Delhi, 2002.
3. Deodhar, S.V. “Construction Equipment and Job Planning”, Khanna Publishers, New Delhi, 2012.
4. Dr. Mahesh Varma, “Construction Equipment and its Planning and Application”, Metropolitan Book Company, New Delhi, 1983.
5. Gambhir, M.L, “Concrete Technology”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company Ltd, New Delhi, 2004.
|Subject Name||CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE|
CE6506 Syllabus Click Here to download