Artificial Intelligence Notes CS6659
Artificial Intelligence Notes CS6659 Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. CS6659 Notes pdf free download. CS6659 Notes regulation 2013.
OBJECTIVES Artificial Intelligence Notes:
The student should be made to:
Study the concepts of Artificial Intelligence.
Learn the methods of solving problems using Artificial Intelligence.
Introduce the concepts of Expert Systems and machine learning.
OUTCOMES Artificial Intelligence Notes:
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
Identify problems that are amenable to solution by AI methods.
Identify appropriate AI methods to solve a given problem.
Formalise a given problem in the language/framework of different AI methods.
Implement basic AI algorithms.
Design and carry out an empirical evaluation of different algorithms on a problem formalisation, and state the conclusions that the evaluation supports.
TEXT BOOKS CS6659 Notes:
1. Kevin Night and Elaine Rich, Nair B., “Artificial Intelligence (SIE)”, Mc Graw Hill- 2008. (Units-I,II,VI & V)
2. Dan W. Patterson, “Introduction to AI and ES”, Pearson Education, 2007. (Unit-III).
REFERENCES Artificial Intelligence Notes:
1. Peter Jackson, “Introduction to Expert Systems”, 3rd Edition, Pearson Education, 2007.
2. Stuart Russel and Peter Norvig “AI – A Modern Approach”, 2nd Edition, Pearson Education 2007.
3. Deepak Khemani “Artificial Intelligence”, Tata Mc Graw Hill Education 2013.
|Subject Name||Artificial Intelligence|
CS6659 notes click here to download