Antenna and Wave propagation Notes
Antenna and Wave propagation Notes EC6602 Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. EC6602 Notes free pdf download.
OBJECTIVES Antenna and Wave propagation Notes:
To give insight of the radiation phenomena.
Give a thorough understanding of the radiation characteristics of different types of antennas
To create awareness about the different types of propagation of radio waves at different frequencies.
OUTCOMES Antenna and Wave propagation Notes:
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
Explain the various types of antennas and wave propagation.
Write about the radiation from a current element.
Analyze the antenna arrays, aperture antennas and special antennas such as frequency independent and broad band.
TEXT BOOK Antenna and Wave propagation Notes:
1. John D Kraus,” Antennas for all Applications”, 3rd Edition, Mc Graw Hill, 2005.
REFERENCES Antenna and Wave propagation Notes:
1. Edward C.Jordan and Keith G.Balmain” Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating Systems” Prentice Hall of India, 2006
2. R.E.Collin,”Antennas and Radiowave Propagation”, Mc Graw Hill 1985.
3. Constantine.A.Balanis “Antenna Theory Analysis and Design”, Wiley Student Edition, 2006.
4. Rajeswari Chatterjee, “Antenna Theory and Practice” Revised Second Edition New Age International Publishers, 2006.
5. S. Drabowitch, “Modern Antennas” Second Edition, Springer Publications, 2007.
6. Robert S.Elliott “Antenna Theory and Design” Wiley Student Edition, 2006.
7. H.Sizun “Radio Wave Propagation for Telecommunication Applications”, First Indian Reprint, Springer Publications, 2007.
|Subject Name||Antenna and Wave propagation|
EC6602 Notes Click here to download