VLSI Design Notes EC6601
VLSI Design Notes EC6601 Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. EC6601 Notes pdf file download VLSI Design Notes.
OBJECTIVES VLSI Design Notes:
In this course, the MOS circuit realization of the various building blocks that is common to any microprocessor or digital VLSI circuit is studied.
Architectural choices and performance tradeoffs involved in designing and realizing the circuits in CMOS technology are discussed.
The main focus in this course is on the transistor circuit level design and realization for digital operation and the issues involved as well as the topics covered are quite distinct from those encountered in courses on CMOS Analog IC design.
OUTCOMES VLSI Design Notes:
Upon completion of the course, students should
Explain the basic CMOS circuits and the CMOS process technology.
Discuss the techniques of chip design using programmable devices.
Model the digital system using Hardware Description Language.
TEXTBOOKS VLSI Design Notes:
1. Jan Rabaey, Anantha Chandrakasan, B.Nikolic, “Digital Integrated Circuits: A Design Perspective”, Second Edition, Prentice Hall of India, 2003.
2. M.J. Smith, “Application Specific Integrated Circuits”, Addisson Wesley, 1997
REFERENCES VLSI Design Notes:
1. N.Weste, K.Eshraghian, “Principles of CMOS VLSI Design”, Second Edition, Addision Wesley 1993
2. R.Jacob Baker, Harry W.LI., David E.Boyee, “CMOS Circuit Design, Layout and Simulation”, Prentice Hall of India 2005
3. A.Pucknell, Kamran Eshraghian, “BASIC VLSI Design”, Third Edition, Prentice Hall of India, 2007.
|Subject Name||VLSI Design|
EC6601 Notes click here to download