PH8253 Question Paper Physics for Electronics Engineering
PH8253 Question Paper Physics for Electronics Engineering for Anna University Regulation 2017.
Download the PH8253 Physics for Electronics Engineering Question Paper in this page for second semester
PH8253 QP OUTCOMES:
At the end of the course, the students will able to
- Gain knowledge on classical and quantum electron theories, and energy band structuues,
- Acquire knowledge on basics of semiconductor physics and its applications in various devices,
- Get knowledge on magnetic and dielectric properties of materials,
- Have the necessary understanding on the functioning of optical materials for optoelectronics,
- Understand the basics of quantum structures and their applications in spintronics and carbon electronics.
PH8253 QB TEXT BOOKS:
1. Kasap, S.O. “Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices”, McGraw-Hill Education, 2007.
2. Umesh K Mishra & Jasprit Singh, “Semiconductor Device Physics and Design”, Springer, 2008.
3. Wahab, M.A. “Solid State Physics: Structure and Properties of Materials”. Narosa Publishing House, 2009.
PH8253 QP REFERENCES:
1. Garcia, N. & Damask, A. “Physics for Computer Science Students”. Springer-Verlag, 2012.
2. Hanson, G.W. “Fundamentals of Nanoelectronics”. Pearson Education, 2009.
3. Rogers, B., Adams, J. & Pennathur, S. “Nanotechnology: Understanding Small Systems”. CRC Press, 2014.
|Subject Name||PHYSICS FOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING|
PH8253 Physics for Electronics Engineering Question Bank Click Here To Download