MA8491 Notes Numerical Methods
MA8491 Notes Numerical Methods Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Numerical Methods Notes MA8491 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES : MA8491 Notes Numerical Methods
To introduce the basic concepts of solving algebraic and transcendental equations.
To introduce the numerical techniques of interpolation in various intervals in real life
To acquaint the student with understanding of numerical techniques of differentiation and integration which plays an important role in engineering and technology disciplines.
To acquaint the knowledge of various techniques and methods of solving ordinary differential equations.
To understand the knowledge of various techniques and methods of solving various types of partial differential equations.
OUTCOMES : MA8491 Notes Numerical Methods
Upon successful completion of the course, students should be able to:
Understand the basic concepts and techniques of solving algebraic and transcendental equations. MA8491 Notes Numerical Methods
Appreciate the numerical techniques of interpolation and error approximations in various intervals in real life situations. Apply the numerical techniques of differentiation and integration for engineering problems. Understand the knowledge of various techniques and methods for solving first and second order ordinary differential equations.
Solve the partial and ordinary differential equations with initial and boundary conditions by using certain techniques with engineering applications.
TEXTBOOKS : MA8491 Notes Numerical Methods
1. Burden, R.L and Faires, J.D, “Numerical Analysis”, 9th Edition, Cengage Learning, 2016.
2. Grewal, B.S., and Grewal, J.S., “Numerical Methods in Engineering and Science”, Khanna Publishers, 10th Edition, New Delhi, 2015.
REFERENCES : MA8491 Notes Numerical Methods
1. Brian Bradie, “A Friendly Introduction to Numerical Analysis”, Pearson Education, Asia, New Delhi, 2007.
2. Gerald. C. F. and Wheatley. P. O., “Applied Numerical Analysis”, Pearson Education, Asia, 6th Edition, New Delhi, 2006.
3. Mathews, J.H. “Numerical Methods for Mathematics, Science and Engineering”, 2nd Edition, Prentice Hall, 1992. MA8491 Notes Numerical Methods
4. Sankara Rao. K., “Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers”, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd, 3rd Edition, New Delhi, 2007.
5. Sastry, S.S, “Introductory Methods of Numerical Analysis”, PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd, 5th Edition, 2015.
|Subject name||NUMERICAL METHODS|
MA8491 Notes Numerical Methods Click Here To Download