MA6452 important questions Statistics and Numerical Methods
MA6452 important questions Statistics and Numerical Methods regulation 2013 Anna University
Sample MA6452 important questions:
1. State level of significance.
2. What are parameters and statistics in sampling?
3. Mention the various steps involved in testing of hypothesis.
4. Define Type – I error and Type – II errors.
5. What are null and alternate hypothesis?
6. What are the applications of t -distributions?
7. Define Chi-Square test for goodness of fit.
8. A random sample of 200 tins of coconut oil gave an average weight of 4.95 kgs. With a standard deviation of 0.21 kg. Do we accept that the net weight is 5 kgs per tin at 5% level?
9. State the application of Chi-square test.
10. State the conditions for applying ℵ? test.
11. What are the conditions for the validity of ℵ? -test?
12. What is the order of convergence of Newton-Raphson methods if the multiplicity of the root is one.
13. What is the rate of convergence in N.R method?
14. Define round off error.
15. State the principle used in Gauss-Jordan method.
16. Compare Gaussian elimination method and Gauss- Jordan method.
17. Derive Newton’s algorithm for finding the pth root of a number N.
|Subject Name||Statistics and Numerical Methods|
MA6452 important questions click here to download
For MA6452 Syllabus click here
MA6452 notes click here
For MA6452 question bank click here