GE3151 Question Bank PROBLEM SOLVING AND PYTHON PROGRAMMING
GE3151 Question Bank PROBLEM SOLVING AND PYTHON PROGRAMMING Regulation 2021 Anna University free download. PROBLEM SOLVING AND PYTHON PROGRAMMING Question Bank GE3151 pdf download free.
REFERENCES: GE3151 Question Bank PSPP
1. Paul Deitel and Harvey Deitel, “Python for Programmers”, Pearson Education, 1st Edition, 2021.
2. G Venkatesh and Madhavan Mukund, “Computational Thinking: A Primer for Programmers and Data Scientists”, 1st Edition, Notion Press, 2021.
3. John V Guttag, "Introduction to Computation and Programming Using Python: With Applications to Computational Modeling and Understanding Data‘‘, Third Edition, MIT Press
2021 GE3151 Question Bank PROBLEM SOLVING AND PYTHON PROGRAMMING
4. Eric Matthes, “Python Crash Course, A Hands – on Project Based Introduction to Programming”, 2nd Edition, No Starch Press, 2019.
6. Martin C. Brown, “Python: The Complete Reference”, 4th Edition, Mc-Graw Hill, 2018.
To understand the basics of algorithmic problem solving.
To learn to solve problems using Python conditionals and loops.
To define Python functions and use function calls to solve problems.
To use Python data structures – lists, tuples, dictionaries to represent complex data. GE3151 Question Bank PROBLEM SOLVING AND PYTHON PROGRAMMING
To do input/output with files in Python.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to
CO1: Develop algorithmic solutions to simple computational problems.
CO2: Develop and execute simple Python programs.
CO3: Write simple Python programs using conditionals and looping for solving problems.
CO4: Decompose a Python program into functions.
CO5: Represent compound data using Python lists, tuples, dictionaries etc.
CO6: Read and write data from/to files in Python programs.
GE3151 Question Bank PROBLEM SOLVING AND PYTHON PROGRAMMING Click Here To Download