EE8401 Notes ELECTRICAL MACHINES 2
EE8401 Notes Electrical Machines 2 Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Electrical Machines 2 Notes EE8401 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EE8401 Notes Electrical Machines 2
To impart knowledge on the following Topics
Construction and performance of salient and non – salient type synchronous
Principle of operation and performance of synchronous motor.
Construction, principle of operation and performance of induction machines.
Starting and speed control of three-phase induction motors.
Construction, principle of operation and performance of single phase induction
motors and special machines.
OUTCOMES: EE8401 Notes Electrical Machines 2
Ability to understand the construction and working principle of Synchronous
Ability to understand MMF curves and armature windings.
Ability to acquire knowledge on Synchronous motor.
Ability to understand the construction and working principle of Three phase Induction
Ability to understand the construction and working principle of Special Machines
Ability to predetermine the performance characteristics of Synchronous Machines.
TEXT BOOKS: EE8401 Notes Electrical Machines 2
1. A.E. Fitzgerald, Charles Kingsley, Stephen. D. Umans, ‘Electric Machinery’, Mc Graw
Hill publishing Company Ltd, 2003.
2. Vincent Del Toro, ‘Basic Electric Machines’ Pearson India Education, 2016.
3. Stephen J. Chapman, ‘Electric Machinery Fundamentals’4th edition, McGraw Hill
Education Pvt. Ltd, 2010.
REFERENCES: EE8401 Notes Electrical Machines 2
1. D.P. Kothari and I.J. Nagrath, ‘Electric Machines’, McGraw Hill Publishing
Company Ltd, 2002.
2. P.S. Bhimbhra, ‘Electrical Machinery’, Khanna Publishers, 2003.
3. M.N. Bandyopadhyay, Electrical Machines Theory and Practice, PHI Learning PVT LTD., New Delhi, 2009.
4. B.R.Gupta, ’Fundamental of Electric Machines’ New age International Publishers,3rd Edition ,Reprint 2015.
5. Murugesh Kumar, ‘Electric Machines’, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, 2002.
6. Alexander S. Langsdorf, ‘Theory of Alternating-Current Machinery’, McGraw Hill Publications, 2001.
|Subject name||Electrical Machines 2|
|Short Name||EM 2|
EE8401 Electrical Machines 2 Notes Click Here To Download