EE8301 Notes Electrical Machines 1
EE8301 Notes Electrical Machines 1 Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Electrical Machines 1 Notes EE8301 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EE8301 Notes Electrical Machines 1
To impart knowledge on the following Topics
Magnetic-circuit analysis and introduce magnetic materials
Constructional details, the principle of operation, prediction of performance, the
methods of testing the transformers and three phase transformer connections.
Working principles of electrical machines using the concepts of electromechanical energy conversion principles and derive expressions for generated voltage and torque developed in all Electrical Machines.
Working principles of DC machines as Generator types, determination of their noload/ load characteristics, starting and methods of speed control of motors.
Various losses taking place in D.C. Motor and to study the different testing methods to arrive at their performance.
OUTCOMES: EE8301 Notes Electrical Machines 1
Ability to analyze the magnetic-circuits.
Ability to acquire the knowledge in constructional details of transformers.
Ability to understand the concepts of electromechanical energy conversion.
Ability to acquire the knowledge in working principles of DC Generator.
Ability to acquire the knowledge in working principles of DC Motor
Ability to acquire the knowledge in various losses taking place in D.C. Machines
TEXT BOOKS: EE8301 Notes Electrical Machines 1
1. Stephen J. Chapman, ‘Electric Machinery Fundamentals’4th edition, McGraw Hill Education Pvt. Ltd, 2010.
2. P.C. Sen‘Principles of Electric Machines and Power Electronics’ John Wiley & Sons; 3rd Edition 2013.
3. Nagrath, I.J. and Kothari.D.P., Electric Machines’, McGraw-Hill Education, 2004
REFERENCES EE8301 Notes Electrical Machines 1
1. Theodore Wildi, “Electrical Machines, Drives, and Power Systems”, Pearson
Education., (5th Edition), 2002.
2. B.R. Gupta ,’Fundamental of Electric Machines’ New age International Publishers,3rd Edition ,Reprint 2015.
3. S.K. Bhattacharya, ‘Electrical Machines’ McGraw – Hill Education, New Delhi, 3rd Edition,2009.
4. Vincent Del Toro, ‘Basic Electric Machines’ Pearson India Education, 2016.
5. Surinder Pal Bali, ‘Electrical Technology Machines & Measurements, Vol.II, Pearson, 2013.
6. Fitzgerald. A.E., Charles Kingsely Jr, Stephen D.Umans, ‘Electric Machinery’, Sixth edition, McGraw Hill Books Company, 2003.
|Subject name||Electrical Machines 1|
EE8301 Notes Electrical Machines 1 Click Here To Download