EE6801 Electric Energy Generation Utilization and Conservation Notes
EE6801 Electric Energy Generation Utilization and Conservation Notes Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Electric Energy Generation Utilization and Conservation EE6801 Notes pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EE6801 Notes
• To analyze the various concepts behind renewable energy resources.
• To introduce the energy saving concept by different ways of illumination.
• To understand the different methods of electric heating and electric welding.
• To introduce knowledge on Solar Radiation and Solar Energy Collectors.
• To introduce concepts of Wind Energy and its utilization.
OUTCOMES: EE6801 Notes
Ability to understand and analyze power system operation, stability, control and protection.
Ability to handle the engineering aspects of electrical energy generation and utilization.
TEXT BOOKS: EE6801 Notes
1. N.V. Suryanarayana, “Utilisation of Electric Power”, Wiley Eastern Limited, New Age International Limited,1993.
2. J.B.Gupta, “Utilisation Electric power and Electric Traction”, S.K.Kataria and Sons, 2000.
3. G.D.Rai, “Non-Conventional Energy Sources”, Khanna Publications Ltd., New Delhi, 1997.
REFERENCES: EE6801 Notes
1. R.K.Rajput, Utilisation of Electric Power, Laxmi publications Private Limited.,2007.
2. H.Partab, Art and Science of Utilisation of Electrical Energy”, Dhanpat Rai and Co., New Delhi, 2004.
3. C.L.Wadhwa, “Generation, Distribution and Utilisation of Electrical Energy”, New Age International Pvt.Ltd., 2003.
4. S. Sivanagaraju, M. Balasubba Reddy, D. Srilatha,’ Generation and Utilization of Electrical Energy’, Pearson Education, 2010.
5. Donals L. Steeby,’ Alternative Energy Sources and Systems’, Cengage Learning, 2012.
|Subject Name||Electric Energy Generation Utilization and Conservation|
EE6801 Electric Energy Generation Utilization and Conservation Notes click here to download