EE6601 Notes Solid State Drives
EE6601 Notes Solid State Drives Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Solid State Drives Notes free pdf download.
OBJECTIVES EE6601 Notes:
To understand steady state operation and transient dynamics of a motor load system.
Study and analyze the operation of the converter/chopper fed dc drive, both qualitatively
To study and understand the operation and performance of AC motor drives.
Analyze and design the current and speed controllers for a closed loop solid state DC motor drive.
OUTCOMES EE6601 Notes:
Ability to understand and apply basic science, circuit theory, Electro-magnetic field theory control theory and apply them to electrical engineering problems.
TEXT BOOKS EE6601 Notes:
1. Gopal K.Dubey, Fundamentals of Electrical Drives, Narosa Publishing House, 1992.
2. Bimal K.Bose. Modern Power Electronics and AC Drives, Pearson Education, 2002.
3. R.Krishnan, Electric Motor & Drives: Modeling, Analysis and Control, Prentice Hall of India, 2001.
REFERENCES Solid State Drives Notes:
1. John Hindmarsh and Alasdain Renfrew, ―Electrical Machines and Drives System,‖ Elsevier 2012.
2. Shaahin Felizadeh, ―Electric Machines and Drives‖, CRC Press(Taylor and Francis Group), 2013.
3. S.K.Pillai, A First course on Electrical Drives, Wiley Eastern Limited, 1993.
4. S. Sivanagaraju, M. Balasubba Reddy, A. Mallikarjuna Prasad ―Power semiconductor drives‖ PHI, 5th printing, 2013.
5. N.K.De., P.K.SEN‖Electric drives‖ PHI, 2012.
Vedam Subramanyam, ‖Thyristor Control of Electric Drives‖, Tata McGraw Hill, 2007.
|Subject Name||Solid State Drives|
EE6601 Notes click here to download