EE6502 Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Notes
EE6502 Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Notes Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. EE6502 Notes Microprocessors and Microcontrollers pdf free download.
OUTCOMES EE6502 Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Notes:
Ability to understand and analyse, linear and digital electronic circuits.
To understand and apply computing platform and software for engineering problems.
TEXT BOOKS EE6502 Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Notes:
1. Krishna Kant, “Microprocessor and Microcontrollers”, Eastern Company Edition, Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi , 2007.
2. R.S. Gaonkar, ‘Microprocessor Architecture Programming and Application’, with 8085, Wiley Eastern Ltd., New Delhi, 2013.
3. Soumitra Kumar Mandal, Microprocessor & Microcontroller Architecture, Programming & Interfacing using 8085,8086,8051,McGraw Hill Edu,2013.
REFERENCES EE6502 Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Notes:
1. Muhammad Ali Mazidi & Janice Gilli Mazidi, R.D.Kinely ‘The 8051 Micro Controller and Embedded Systems’, PHI Pearson Education, 5th Indian reprint, 2003.
2. N.Senthil Kumar, M.Saravanan, S.Jeevananthan, ‘Microprocessors and Microcontrollers’, Oxford,2013.
3. Valder – Perez, “Microcontroller – Fundamentals and Applications with Pic,” Yeesdee Publishers, Tayler & Francis, 2013.
The microprocessor is a programmable device that takes in numbers,
performs on them arithmetic or logical operations according to the program stored in memory and then produces other numbers as a result.
Interrupt EE6502 Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Notes:
• It means interrupting the normal execution of the microprocessor.
• When microprocessor receives interrupt signal, it discontinues whatever it was executing.
• It starts executing new program indicated by the interrupt signal.
• Interrupt signals are generated by external peripheral devices.
• After execution of the new program, microprocessor goes back to the previous program.
|Subject Name||Microprocessors and Microcontrollers|
EE6502 Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Notes click here to download