EE6501 Power System Analysis Question Bank
EE6501 Power System Analysis Question Bank Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. EE6501 Question Bank Power System Analysis pdf free download.
Sample EE6501 Power System Analysis Question Bank:
1. List the different components of power system.
2. What is single line diagram? (EE6501 Power System Analysis Question Bank)
3. What is the bus admittance matrix?
4. What is advantages of per unit representation?
5. What is the need for system analysis in planning and operation of power system?
6. A generator rated at 30MVA, 11KVA has a reactance of 20%. Calculate its per unit reactance for a base of 50MVA and 10KV. (EE6501 Power System Analysis Question Bank)
7. Write expression to determine new element of Y-bus after eliminating N-th node using kroon reduction method.
8. What is meant by Graph of a network?
9. Define Primitive network.
10. What is load flow analysis? (EE6501 Power System Analysis Question Bank)
11. Why the load flow studies are important for planning the existing system as well as this future expansion?
12. What are the data required for a load flow study?
13. Write the general power flow equation? (EE6501 Power System Analysis Question Bank)
14. Explain bus classification in power flow analysis with known and unknown quantities.
15. Write the advantages and disadvantages of Newton Raphson method of load flow study.
16. What is voltage controlled bus?
17 What is meant by flat voltage start?
18. When is acceleration factor in gauss seidal method?
19. What is Jacobian matrix? (EE6501 Power System Analysis Question Bank)
20. What is meant by a fault?
21. State the applications of short circuit analysis.
22. What is bolted fault or solid fault?
23. What are the assumptions made in short circuit studies of large power system network?
24. List the various types of faults. (EE6501 Power System Analysis Question Bank)
25. Define short circuit capacity of power system or fault level.
26. What is synchronous reactance?
27. Define transient reactance.
28. Draw the oscillation when there is a sudden 3Ф short circuit at the terminals of an unloaded generator.
29. What are the function of power system analysis?
|Subject Name||Power System Analysis|
EE6501 Power System Analysis Question Bank Click here to download