EE6351 ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL Notes
EE6351 ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL Notes Regulation 2013 Anna university free download. EE6351 Notes ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL free pdf download.
EE6351 ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL Notes OUTCOMES:
- Upon Completion of this subject, the students can able to explain different types of electrical machines and their performance.
TEXT BOOKS EE6351 ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL Notes:
- Vedam Subrahmaniam, “Electric Drives (Concepts and Applications”, Tata McGraw-Hill, 2001.
- Nagrath .I.J. & Kothari .D.P, “Electrical Machines”, Tata McGraw-Hill, 1998.
REFERENCES EE6351 ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL Notes:
- Pillai.S.K “A First Course on Electric Drives”, Wiley Eastern Limited, 1998.
- Singh. M.D., K.B.Khanchandani, “Power Electronics”, Tata McGraw-Hill, 1998.
- Partab. H., “Art and Science and Utilisation of Electrical Energy”, Dhanpat Rai and Sons, 1994.
Drives are employed for systems that require motion control – e.g. transportation
system, fans, robots, pumps, machine tools, etc.
Prime movers are required in drive systems to provide the sources: diesel engines, petrol engines, hydraulic motors, electric motors etc. movement or motion and energy that is used to provide the motion can come from various
Drives that use electric motors as the prime movers are known as electrical drives. There are several advantages of electrical drives: a. Flexible control characteristic – This is particularly true when power electronic Converters are employed where the dynamic and steady state characteristics of the motor can be controlled by controlling the applied voltage or current. b. Available in wide range of speed, torque and power c. High efficiency, lower noise, low maintenance requirements and cleaner operation d. Electric energy is easy to be transported.
|Subject Name||Electrical Drives and Control|
EE6351 ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL Notes Click Here to download
Electrical Drives and Control EE6351 Syllabus
EE6351 Electrical Drives and Control Important questions
EE6351 Electrical Drives and Control Question Bank