EC8651 Notes Transmission Lines and RF Systems
EC8651 Notes Transmission Lines and RF Systems Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Transmission Lines and RF Systems Notes EC8651 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EC8651 Notes Transmission Lines and RF Systems
To introduce the various types of transmission lines and its characteristics
To give thorough understanding about high frequency line, power and impedance measurements
To impart technical knowledge in impedance matching using smith chart
To introduce passive filters and basic knowledge of active RF components
To get acquaintance with RF system transceiver design
OUTCOMES: EC8651 Notes Transmission Lines and RF Systems
Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to:
Explain the characteristics of transmission lines and its losses
Write about the standing wave ratio and input impedance in high frequency transmission lines
Analyze impedance matching by stubs using smith charts
Analyze the characteristics of TE and TM waves
Design a RF transceiver system for wireless communication
TEXT BOOKS: EC8651 Notes Transmission Lines and RF Systems
1. John D Ryder, ―Networks, lines and fields‖, 2nd Edition, Prentice Hall India, 2015. (UNIT I-IV)
2. Mathew M. Radmanesh, ―Radio Frequency &Microwave Electronics‖, Pearson Education Asia, Second Edition,2002. (UNIT V)
REFERENCES: EC8651 Notes Transmission Lines and RF Systems
1. Reinhold Ludwig and Powel Bretchko,‖ RF Circuit Design – Theory and Applications‖, Pearson Education Asia, First Edition,2001.
2. D. K. Misra, ―Radio Frequency and Microwave Communication Circuits- Analysis and Design‖, John Wiley & Sons, 2004.
3. E.C.Jordan and K.G. Balmain, ―Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating Systems Prentice Hall of India, 2006.
4. G.S.N Raju, “Electromagnetic Field Theory and Transmission Lines Pearson Education, First edition 2005.
|Subject name||Transmission Lines and RF Systems|
EC8651 Notes Transmission Lines and RF Systems Click Here To Download
EC8651 Transmission Lines and RF Systems Question Paper