EC8353 Notes Electron Devices and Circuits
EC8353 Notes Electron Devices and Circuits Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Electron Devices and Circuits Notes EC8353 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EC8353 Notes Electron Devices and Circuits
The student should be made to:
Understand the structure of basic electronic devices.
Be exposed to active and passive circuit elements.
Familiarize the operation and applications of transistor like BJT and FET.
Explore the characteristics of amplifier gain and frequency response.
Learn the required functionality of positive and negative feedback systems.
OUTCOMES: EC8353 Notes Electron Devices and Circuits
Upon Completion of the course, the students will be ability to:
Explain the structure and working operation of basic electronic devices.
Able to identify and differentiate both active and passive elements
Analyze the characteristics of different electronic devices such as diodes and
Choose and adapt the required components to construct an amplifier circuit.
Employ the acquired knowledge in design and analysis of oscillators
TEXT BOOKS: EC8353 Notes Electron Devices and Circuits
1. . David A. Bell ,”Electronic devices and circuits”, Oxford University higher education, 5th edition 2008.
2. Sedra and smith, “Microelectronic circuits”,7th Ed., Oxford University Press
REFERENCES: EC8353 Notes Electron Devices and Circuits
1. Balbir Kumar, Shail.B.Jain, “Electronic devices and circuits” PHI learning private limited, 2nd edition 2014.
2. Thomas L.Floyd, “Electronic devices” Conventional current version, Pearson prentice hall, 10th Edition, 2017.
3. Donald A Neamen, “Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design” Tata McGraw Hill, 3rd Edition, 2003.
4. Robert L.Boylestad, “Electronic devices and circuit theory”, 2002.
5. Robert B. Northrop, “Analysis and Application of Analog Electronic Circuits to Biomedical Instrumentation”, CRC Press, 2004.
|Subject name||Electron Devices and Circuits|
EC8353 Notes Electron Devices and Circuits Click Here To Download