EC6405 Notes Control System Engineering
EC6405 Notes Control System Engineering Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Control System Engineering Notes free download.
OBJECTIVES EC6405 Notes:
To introduce the elements of control system and their modeling using various Techniques.
Introduce methods for analyzing the time response, the frequency response and the stability of systems.
To introduce the state variable analysis method.
OUTCOMES Control System Engineering Notes:
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
Perform time domain and frequency domain analysis of control systems required for stability analysis.
Design the compensation technique that can be used to stabilize control systems.
TEXTBOOK EC6405 Notes:
1. J.Nagrath and M.Gopal, “Control System Engineering”, New Age International Publishers,5th Edition, 2007.
REFERENCES Control System Engineering Notes:
1. Benjamin.C.Kuo, “Automatic control systems”, Prentice Hall of India, 7th Edition,1995.
2. M.Gopal, “Control System – Principles and Design”, Tata McGraw Hill, 2nd Edition, 2002.
3. Schaum‟s Outline Series, “Feed back and Control Systems” Tata Mc Graw-Hill, 2007.
4. John J.D‟Azzo & Constantine H.Houpis, “Linear Control System Analysis and Design‟”, Tata Mc Graw-Hill, Inc., 1995.
5. Richard C. Dorf and Robert H. Bishop, “Modern Control Systems”, Addison – Wesley, 1999.
|Subject Name||Control System Engineering|
EC6405 Notes click here to download
Control System Engineering Syllabus click here
Control System Engineering important questions click here
EC6405 question bank click here