EC6404 notes Linear Integrated Circuits
EC6404 notes Linear Integrated Circuits Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Linear Integrated Circuits notes free download.
OBJECTIVES EC6404 notes:
To introduce the basic building blocks of linear integrated circuits.
To learn the linear and non-linear applications of operational amplifiers.
Introduce the theory and applications of analog multipliers and PLL.
To learn the theory of ADC and DAC.
To introduce the concepts of waveform generation and introduce some special function ICs.
OUTCOMES Linear Integrated Circuits notes:
Upon Completion of the course, the students will be able to:
Design linear and non linear applications of op – amps.
Generate waveforms using op – amp circuits.
Design applications using analog multiplier and PLL.
Analyze special function ICs
Design ADC and DAC using op – amps.
TEXT BOOKS EC6404 notes:
1. D.Roy Choudhry, Shail Jain, “Linear Integrated Circuits”, New Age International Pvt. Ltd., 2000.
2. Sergio Franco, “Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits”, 3rd Edition, Tata Mc Graw-Hill, 2007.
REFERENCES Linear Integrated Circuits notes:
1. Ramakant A. Gayakwad, “OP-AMP and Linear ICs”, 4th Edition, Prentice Hall / Pearson Education, 2001.
2. Robert F.Coughlin, Frederick F.Driscoll, “Operational Amplifiers and Linear Integrated Circuits”, Sixth Edition, PHI, 2001.
3. B.S.Sonde, “System design using Integrated Circuits” , 2nd Edition, New Age Pub, 2001.
4. Gray and Meyer, “Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits”, Wiley International, 2005.
5. Michael Jacob, “Applications and Design with Analog Integrated Circuits”, Prentice Hall of India, 1996.
6. William D.Stanley, “Operational Amplifiers with Linear Integrated Circuits”, Pearson Education, 2004.
7. S.Salivahanan & V.S. Kanchana Bhaskaran, “Linear Integrated Circuits”, TMH, 2008.
|Subject Name||Linear Integrated Circuits|
EC6404 notes click here to download
Linear Integrated Circuits Syllabus click here
Linear Integrated Circuits Important questions click here
EC6404 Question Bank click here