EC6401 Important Questions Electronic Circuits 2
EC6401 Important Questions Electronic Circuits 2 Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Electronic Circuits 2 Important Questions free download.
Sample EC6401 Important Questions:
1. List the four basic feedback topologies.
- Current series feedback.
- Current shunt feedback.
- Voltage series feedback
- Voltage shunt feedback
2. List the characteristics of an amplifier which are modified by negative feedback.
- It reduces the gain of an amplifier
- Increases the stability of an amplifier.
- It increases the bandwidth
- Decreases noise and distortion
3. What is Feedback Amplifier? & draw the diagram.
An amplifier with feedback network is known as feedback amplifier. With the help of feedback network, ‘a portion of the output signal is feedback to the input & combined with the input signal to produce the desired outputs’
4. What happens to the input resistance based on the type of feedback in an amplifier?[MAY/JUNE 2009]
If the feedback signal is added to the input in series with the applied voltage, it increases the input resistance.
If the feedback signal is added to the input in shunt with the applied voltage, it decreases the input resistance.
5. Why an LC tank circuit does not produce sustained oscillations. How can this can be overcome?[NOV/DEC 2008]
We know that the inductor coil has some resistance and dielectric material of the capacitor has some leakage.so small part of the originally imparted energy is used to overcome these losses. As a result, the amplitude of oscillating current goes on decreasing and becomes zero when all energy is
consumed as losses. So a LC tank circuit does not produce sustained oscillations. To maintain sustained oscillations, energy must be supplied to the circuit at the same rate at which it is dissipated. In an oscillator, the function of transistor and power supply source is to feed energy to the circuit to overcome the losses at right time.
|Subject Name||Electronic Circuits 2|
EC6401 Important Questions click here to download
Electronic Circuits 2 Notes click here
EC6401 Syllabus click here
EC6401 Question Bank click here