CY3151 Question Bank ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY
CY3151 Question Bank ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY Regulation 2021 Anna University free download. ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY Question Bank CY3151 pdf download free.
COURSE OUTCOMES CY3151 Syllabus ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY
At the end of the course, the students will be able:
To infer the quality of water from quality parameter data and propose suitable treatment methodologies to treat water.
To identify and apply basic concepts of nanoscience and nanotechnology in designing the synthesis of nanomaterials for engineering and technology applications.
To apply the knowledge of phase rule and composites for material selection requirements.
To recommend suitable fuels for engineering processes and applications.
To recognize different forms of energy resources and apply them for suitable applications in energy sectors.
TEXT BOOKS: CY3151 Syllabus ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY
1. P. C. Jain and Monica Jain, “Engineering Chemistry”, 17th Edition, Dhanpat Rai Publishing Company (P) Ltd, New Delhi, 2018.
2. Sivasankar B., “Engineering Chemistry”, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Ltd, New Delhi, 2008.
3. S.S. Dara, “A Text book of Engineering Chemistry”, S. Chand Publishing, 12th Edition, 2018.
1. B. S. Murty, P. Shankar, Baldev Raj, B. B. Rath and James Murday, “Text book of nanoscience and nanotechnology”, Universities Press-IIM Series in Metallurgy and Materials Science, 2018.
2. O.G. Palanna, “Engineering Chemistry” McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited, 2nd Edition, 2017.
3. Friedrich Emich, “Engineering Chemistry”, Scientific International PVT, LTD, New Delhi, 2014.
4. ShikhaAgarwal, “Engineering Chemistry-Fundamentals and Applications”, Cambridge University Press, Delhi, Second Edition, 2019.
5. O.V. Roussak and H.D. Gesser, Applied Chemistry-A Text Book for Engineers and Technologists, Springer Science Business Media, New York, 2nd Edition, 2013.
CY3151 Question Bank ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY Click Here To Download