CS8603 Notes Distributed Systems
CS8603 Notes Distributed Systems Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Distributed Systems Notes CS8603 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: CS8603 Notes Distributed Systems
To understand the foundations of distributed systems.
To learn issues related to clock Synchronization and the need for global state in distributed systems.
To learn distributed mutual exclusion and deadlock detection algorithms.
To understand the significance of agreement, fault tolerance and recovery protocols in Distributed Systems.
To learn the characteristics of peer-to-peer and distributed shared memory systems.
OUTCOMES: CS8603 Notes Distributed Systems
At the end of this course, the students will be able to: Elucidate the foundations and issues of distributed systems Understand the various synchronization issues and global state for distributed systems. Understand the Mutual Exclusion and Deadlock detection algorithms in distributed systems Describe the agreement protocols and fault tolerance mechanisms in distributed systems. Describe the features of peer-to-peer and distributed shared memory systems
TEXT BOOKS: CS8603 Notes Distributed Systems
1. Kshemkalyani, Ajay D., and Mukesh Singhal. Distributed computing: principles, algorithms, and systems. Cambridge University Press, 2011.
2. George Coulouris, Jean Dollimore and Tim Kindberg, ―Distributed Systems Concepts and Design‖, Fifth Edition, Pearson Education, 2012.
REFERENCES: CS8603 Notes Distributed Systems
1. Pradeep K Sinha, “Distributed Operating Systems: Concepts and Design”, Prentice Hall of India, 2007.
2. Mukesh Singhal and Niranjan G. Shivaratri. Advanced concepts in operating systems. McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1994.
3. Tanenbaum A.S., Van Steen M., ―Distributed Systems: Principles and Paradigms‖, Pearson Education, 2007.
4. Liu M.L., ―Distributed Computing, Principles and Applications‖, Pearson Education, 2004.
5. Nancy A Lynch, ―Distributed Algorithms‖, Morgan Kaufman Publishers, USA, 2003.
|Subject name||Distributed Systems|
CS8603 Notes Distributed Systems Click Here To Download
CS8603 Distributed Systems Question Paper